Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Hope You Still Love Me

Woooo! It has been one heck of a month off from blogging. I missed you kiddos! No, I really have! But I have been blog stalking keeping up with all of you, even when I don't comment. Thank you dolls for the emails regarding my health. You always make me smile..like...hard.

There are a lot of things that I want to get into but we'll save that for another time. It's kind of hard combining a billion and one things into a single post with huge ass fonts. For now, I'll just leave you with what I've been up to most recently.

On Friday night, my gorgeous cousin Maritza and her partner Malcolm hosted their first (solo) art show, Gaia. I was so blown away by the amazing pieces that were featured. I had no idea that THAT kind of talent ran in the family. Ok, so I had some idea.

My absolute favorite was the painting of the moon, the satellite and astronaut dude floating about in space. Do I sound art ignorant? No? Good. I joked around with Maritza saying that I would just pick up the paint with my hand and throw it at the canvas and call it art. Turns out, it is art. Hmmm... *bares evil grin*

On the flip side, I've been getting questions as to where my maxi dress came from. Y'all are not gonna believe it. Some of you will probably turn your noses up but whatever dude, I'm sexy and I know it.

Hope you dolls are having an awesome weekend and oh...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommas out there! That includes the fur mommas too! Yes...we do count, thank you very much!

xo
Eesh
Reactions:

22 comments:

  1. You look amazing girls, love the dresses. Happy mothers day too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are very talented. I enjoyed looking at the pictures you took of their art. and I'm the same way, if I like an outfit or a dress I'll buy it - even at Walmart & yes you do look very nice in it. Btw I love your new layout & I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are. I was literally blown away and so proud!

      Haha girl you know if it looks good and has a decent price tag (or not), it's coming home with me.

      Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. the artwork is lovely and you still havent said where youve gotten the maxi dress from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!

      It's linked in the blog :D

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Incredible !!!!
    nice blog.


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great :) Can't wait to see more posts :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those paintings look amazing! Trust...your not the only one who isn't an art genius. I just look, point and smile. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Too bad these pockets ain't up to par with em!

      Haha I'll try that next time rather than trying to be like "what color is that and how did she get that texture???"

      Thanks for stopping by!

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. You're welcome and you're right about the pockets having to be right when it comes to art.

      Art requires both an investment in time and money. You know?

      Delete
  7. SO good to see a post from you!! :) Hope you're feeling better, Eesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vett! It feels good to be back.

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous pieces! And yes Eesh you always look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, we do count?!

    I've missed you ... don't take such a long blog break again. It's not nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yesss gal! Our pets are like kids. Idk if you spend as much time and money on Bella as I do Bailey. Lort help me! Lol! But it's so worth it!

    Haha ok ok I'll try not to but hey, I am refreshed. So refreshed I even brought you a whole new blog design. See how that worked out? ^_^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete